Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

I've been elbow deep in my kiln lately creating some delightful fused glass pieces.  Some of these pieces I made for the SNAG conference this last weekend and traded with other artists (You should see the amazing art I got in exchange).  While the rest of the fused pieces I'm creating as part of my 2011 collection.

I'm in the process of building my art business and expanding my on-line presence.  You can find me on Facebook, Etsy, Blogger, and Wildhairstudio.com.  In celebration of turning the big six-oh this year and in an effort to better connect with you (well, and...really to shamelessly plug myself ), I'm having a contest during the whole month of June.  For every one of the following things you do to engage with me online, you will be entered into the drawing. 
Then, at the end of June 2011, I will select 6 winners.  "What will I win?" you ask.  The 6 winners will receive an original fused glass pendant by peg.  To entice you, I will be posting photos of these pendants as they pop their heads out of the kiln.

In Song: "Oh won't you please .... be ....my neighbor?"  -- Mr. Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment