Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Full Moon #1








This month's little scene is going to Lynn V.  This month I wanted to pay homage to our dear cat and dog companions.  If you don't have a dog or cat I'm sure you know someone who does and they love them dearly (I know I do for sure)!  These little ones are playing together and running through a beautiful meadow.  It's a warm early fall afternoon and the sun is shining brightly with a few puffy white clouds in the sky.  They've been playing all day and are thinking about a cool drink of water and a little nap before they take off again on a new adventure. I hope you all have a fabulous Sept. Love, Lou






3 comments:

  1. As much as I love the outdoors and my beautiful dog this was the PERFECT scene for you to create. I cannot thank you enough! I love it and it is already in its special home!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:25 AM

    This is so sweet-you can almost hear the happy sounds they are making running in the grass. The clarity and dimension you get is amazing! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!! Lou hits it put of the park again!!

    ReplyDelete