Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MAY FLOWER MILK PINK MOON#3

My blurb:

The old saying April showers bring May flowers kept running through my head while creating this month's altar installation for Lynn V. I tried something different using faux flowers along with polymer clay. Hyacinths, one of my favorites, they never last long enough. As summer is on the horizon with hopes of sunshine and warmth bringing with it more flowers, veggies baby birds and critters....oh it's a wonderful time of year!!  Cheers, Cyn



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love my hyacinths and the beautiful trees too. My property is covered in gorgeous evergreens so it fits right in. I LOVE hyacinths and agree that they are rarely with us long enough! For some reason the deer leave them alone so I really should plant more this fall. THANK YOU SO MUCH Cyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun combination of flowers. They make me want to talk a walk in this wee bit of forest. Cheers to you Cyn

    ReplyDelete