Monday, July 29, 2013

JULY FULL MOON #6

..I've been gone for almost two weeks in Idaho helping with our daughter's wedding.

This month's project was a little challenging but I was able to put together a couple of things that, I feel, relate to July.

I wanted to make something that we might all see at some point in July namely: balloons and lavender!  I made a little line of balloons on a string and a little packet of lavender from a bush that grows in our yard. This month's project is going to Gwen.  Happy July everyone!


Lou



2 comments:

  1. Love the whimsy of Balloons and lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou - you wouldn't have known, but the red of the top balloon totally ties in with the red Dragon that Kathy made me. It's SO cool. I love them even more in person and the lavender is still quite fragrant. Special that it's some you grew. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete