Sunday, July 28, 2013

JULY MOON

Hello Summer
















 And away we go.................................................................................................... Sunshine, hat nights and melted ice cream on the sidewalk. Summer has finally arrived in the Northwest. Out come the fans and sleeveless shirts, flip flops and giant sized weeds. My gardens demanding water and beautiful blooms everywhere.
 For me it is also the time of outdoor shows and getting ready for my Fall shows. so I am trying to spend as much time as possible in the studio. How about you what does summer bring to your schedule?

I bring these  things up as I know each of the 10 other artists are over their heads in demands  and  never ending chores from very busy jobs,family,gardens,travel and last but nit least that artist muse buzzing around screaming "INSPIRATIONS LOOK HERE< OVER THERE< CREATE NOW Who cares if the dishes are waiting"
 There may be a few swear words thrown in and always the slightest fear that your muse will give you the silent treatment and slither away never to inspire you again, then you would have to become....normal!!!!

 Ha ha ha ha that is never going to happen to this group of "Artists" in fact they seem to have the opposite problem. Not  enough time to create all of the ideas that are doing the boogie dance in their active brain matter.
 You will be delighted by the delightful offers of this July Full Moon, she was a beautiful bright one and blessed by bedroom windows with her cool silvery light. Hurrah no cloud cover this month and I even found a few moments to simply gaze at the wonderful night sky.

This month was a particularly interesting challenge as the spaces ( yes I said   spaces 2 in fact) were sideby side and long and narrow.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Happy Summer nights, enjoy them while you can bug bits and all!
Cheers Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment