Monday, January 28, 2013

A Spooky Howling Wolf Moon



Photo in day light
May I introduce a new friend, one who has talent running out her ears. She creates the most wonder purses and handbags in felt and fabric and beads.
 Welcome  Lou Hearnesberger


Photo in studio light
What a way to start off this project!!!



Hi Peg, I hope it's not too early in the month to show you what I've done with "my" little box. I know you wanted us to have this section ready by Jan.26... I was really anxious to get going on the alter and I knew it was going to have the theme of Halloween so I went for it. 

What inspired me: I've always loved the Fall months and October
 in particular and Halloween specifically! !
 Halloween, to me, is a time of mystery and magic, lore.
 The time leading up to Halloween means spooky movies, and
 dark nights where anything is possible and possible paranormal activity.
 Ghosts, goblins, witches, bats and pumpkins rule!

1 comment:

  1. Love your halloween theme! The pumpkin is so darn cute. Great overall.

    ReplyDelete