Monday, January 28, 2013

Howling again


Here is an introduction you will not hear very often in your life, may I introduce Beth Drobney  "small business owner of "The Dirty Hoe".

My altar has to do with my love of nature which I learned from my mother and grandmother, who both had wonderful gardens. I found the angel at a vintage market, she called to me because she has such a gentle face. I gessoed and painted her to make her look older, added the word BEAUTY to her banner and some shine to her wings. The rest of the altar is made up of paper goods, ribbon, moss, brass and a small wooden rabbit given to me by a special friend. The altar reminds me of all the sweetness and joy I find out among my plants.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love angels too and have several in my garden. Outdoors is where I'm at peace.

    ReplyDelete