Saturday, January 26, 2013

Wolf Moon 4

Kathy Dannerbeck is on board next Take it away dear Kathy,


Altar Project – January 2013

As the full moon approaches…..it is our initial installation for our Alter Project!
My first section sets the stage for inspiration, the trying of new things and using objects that I want to figure out how to incorporate into some type of project.

As I am currently in the Tucson desert – that has been my inspiration.  I have long been intrigued by the patterns of cactus thorns, the pods one finds and other natural objects one an stumble upon in the desert.  I have been taking photos of cactus and their patterns for many years and have been wanting to do something with them!!  There must be a way to incorporate these different objects in my jewelry….so exploring this has been fun.  As I sat thinking and working on my Altar section different images kept popping into my head and emerged as haiku and haiku-like poems – so they too have been included in my section.








1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:25 PM

    I love the desert and especially cactuses. Beautiful pictures and love the pieces of nature you included.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete